The air is getting crisp, the leaves are falling, and there's a chill. That can only mean one thing: Halloween is just around the corner! And Fergus Falls is ready to celebrate with a spooktacular lineup of events.
Friday, October 27
- Halloween at the YMCA: Come one, come all to this SPOOKTACULAR event! Join us for an evening of carnival games, candy, a prize drawing, and a haunted hallway! Visitors are encouraged to dress up! 6 pm to 8 pm. Address: 1164 N Friberg Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, United States, Minnesota
- Haunted Museum: The history of Otter Tail County is filled with shocking, bizarre, and spine-tingling events. Storytellers will present true and accurate accounts of ghastly murders and other tales too horrifying to mention. Some events have become such a part of local legend that their truth has been obscured. The Haunted Museum is an opportunity to go beyond the rumors to get the real, gory details. Do you have the stomach to find out what happened on the pig farm? Please get your tickets before they disappear.
2:00pm matinee $105:00pm show $127:00pm show $12
Otter Tail County Historical Society: 1110 W Lincoln Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, United States, Minnesota
- VFW Halloween Party: Costume Contest! 5:30 pm Band: Asking For A Friend 8pm-12:00 midnight. VFW Post 612 and Auxiliary. 420 E Washington Ave, Fergus Falls, MN
Saturday, October 28
- Halloween at the "Boo" seum: 9 am to 6 pm. Join us for a "Monster Mash" at Otter Cove! Halloween-themed activities, dance party. Costumes encouraged! No toy weapons, please. Included in membership or daily admission ($7/person). Otter Cove Children's Museum 105 W. Lincoln Ave, Fergus Falls, MN, United States, Minnesota
· Downtown Fergus Falls Candy Crawl: Look for the Tombstones in various businesses! You will get a spooky surprise! Saturday, Oct 28th 1 pm to 3 pm
- Costume Contest at The White Rabbit Hop on down to The White Rabbit this Saturday for our Costume Contest! All ages welcome to enter. Don't forget to shop all our vendors for their best selection of those curious home goods you need in your life! 11 am to 6 pm. 135 S. Mill St.
Sunday, October 29
- Musique Macabre: A Center for the Arts: Fergus Falls Civic Orchestra Concert: Sunday, October 29, 1:30 p.m. A Center for the Arts. 124W Lincoln Ave, Fergus Falls MN
Tuesday, October 31
- Halloween Show at Fergus Brewing Co:
- 6:30 pm: Thriller dance lessons! Get ready to move and groove to the iconic Michael Jackson song.
- 7:30 pm: The show begins!
- Reader's Theatre: Enjoy a clever adaptation of Edgar Allen Poe's classic story, "The Tell-Tale Heart."
- Kamakazi Karaoke: Sign up for a chance to belt out your favorite tune, but be warned: your chosen song is up to the evil host!
- Sing Along: Join in on a special sing-along with the evil host.
- The Amazing Cognac: Experience the magic of mind reading and fortune telling with the talented Cognac.
- Polly and Esther: Two of the area's most popular hosts, Polly and Esther, share their unique take on Halloween.
- Stand-up Comic: Enjoy a comedic take on Halloween from a rising comedic performer.
- Thriller Dance: Everyone gets out of their seats and dances to the Thriller song, led by those who came early to learn the moves.
- The Raven: Another Poe classic, but with a twist!
- This Halloween show will surely be a memorable night, with various entertainment options for everyone. So come dressed in your best costume and prepare for a spooktacular time! Fergus Brewing Co. 1683 Ottertail Dr, Fergus Falls, MN, United States, Minnesota
- Halloween Movie! "Hocus Pocus": A Center for the Arts Tuesday, October 31, 6:30 pm (Free Admission). A Center for the Arts. 124W Lincoln Ave, Fergus Falls MN
Therefore, whether you are looking for a family-friendly event or a night out with friends, Fergus Falls has something for everyone this Halloween. So put on your costume and get ready for a spooktacular time!
Tips for planning your Halloween in Fergus Falls:
- Please book your tickets early: The Haunted Museum and Halloween Show at Fergus Brewing Co. are popular events, so it's a good idea to book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
- Dress up: Halloween is all about dressing up, so have fun! Whether you're going for a scary costume or something more lighthearted, there's no wrong answer.
- Bring your appetite: Plenty of food and drinks will be available at the various Halloween events, so be sure to come hungry and thirsty.
- Have fun! Halloween is a time to celebrate and enjoy yourself, so relax, let loose, and have fun!